Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DEAR GOD


Did I ever tell You how beautiful You are. How You paint my life into the bright sky every time we met, like secret lovers in a distant, parallel universe. I remember how the fragrance of Your presence draws me so close to You, my only available emotional response is to cry.

Did I tell You how amazing You are. Every minute detail of creation shouts it. Every colour of every reflection, every warm breath that leaves me. Everything I've come to know.

Is that Your love for me, that You have cried even blood?

I relive giving my life to You, because it feels like the only thing worth doing.
Like You're the only reason worth living for. Because that's true.

I was made to adore you.

Have I told You how beautiful you are, God?

And because You are such, You make me feel that I can do that.

Thank You for loving me.

No comments: