Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Quiet Atmosphere allows students to focus on Learning



I'm a Univ.student in South Korea.I have been here for two years.I spent 3 semesters completing a Certificate of KLPT(Korean Language Proficiency Test) and it gave me a fast pathway into University.

For me, Cheonan/Asan is a really good place for studying because it is a small city and provides a quiet place for students to study.The main reason I chose this city( the Univ.) was the low living cost compared with other cities in Korea. Moreover ,the Koreans in Cheonan/Asan are very kind and polite.They will always give you a hand when you have doubts".

Many overseas students say that Cheonan/Asan is a boring city because it has less entertainment than other cities.However,I think it allowed me to concentrate more on my studies.During the semester break you can travel around other states in Korea,Cheonan/Asan is located close to Seoul and it also Close to Daegu-Busan- Jeju Island ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.I went there during my last semester break.

I strongly recommend you study in this City

No comments: