Sunday, December 20, 2009

KOREAN STUDY REPRESENTS A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES~

I first arrived in Bali(Indonesia) then took KOREAN AIRPLANE to South Korea.I arrived at the Gonzaga Hall residence on Sogang University.it was about one week before the semester was due to start and there were not many students around.Everything felt a hundred times quieter,which is perhaps because it was also my B'day that day.However,all the lonely fellings disappeared because I soon made friends with my neighbours and they invated me to join them in a welcoming dinner.The people I met at Gonzaga hall were very friendly.Before the semester started,the University organized a tour around Seoul for all new students to get acquainted with living in a new environment and also for us to make new friends.This made my transition very easy.
And now I'm living in the lovely land of South Korea!I speak fluent Korean as well as English.Also, I am very passionate about learning Spanish % Russian and trying to engage with it as much as possible in a busy lifestyle that I am leading :) I <3 to sing and act. I <3 playing Soccer,the guitar and bass and I also play the table tennis and piano. I am Majoring in Electronics and Computer Eng.at the Sun Moon University. Loving my study and University life,totally rad!I'm bubbly,happy, positive and love to meet new people ! Multi and intercultural-ism I'm SO affirmative for! Don't be afraid to talk to me.n any offer of help will be totally awesome! Absolutely amped to meet y'all! "Bless"^L^

"I MADE MANY LONG -LASTING FRIENDSHIPS AND I BELIEVE THAT IF IT WERE NOT FOR NIIED,MY STAY IN SOUTH KOREA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AS MEMORABLE"

No comments: